[Paparazzi-devel] Reply to: Pascal (antoine drouin)

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to: Pascal (antoine drouin)
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 23:30:38 +0300

That is very sad news.
I will go to the church and light  a candle for him.
The gap he lives is too big, there are not many like him in the whole world.
I have wrote many files for controlling the camera of a UAV and the code is available for the team to use.
Just drop me an email so i can send you the files for testing.
Chris