[Paparazzi-devel] HITL simulation for BOOZ

From: Eric Parsonage
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] HITL simulation for BOOZ
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 20:07:18 +0930

Hey all,

I have managed to get a set of booz boards up and running with the ap
code, such that I can initiate a proper link with it and run around in
circles outside getting a GPS reading. However, now I have a hankering
for HITL simulation of a quad. The only problem is is that when I
start up a simhitl session with my airframe, It tells me there is no
declared variable for NOMINAL_AIRSPEED in the .xml, if i go and add a
definition, it tells me that throttle is an unknown command. This
suggests to me that the booz airframe I am using (BOOZ2_A1) isnt
intended for any hitl, is this the case? How do I go about getting it
working?

Thanks all,

Eric