[Paparazzi-devel] Question about compiling.

From: Helge Walle
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about compiling.
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 00:11:17 +0200

After running Paparazzi on Ubuntu 9.04 for a while without problems, I have installed Ubuntu 10.04 on a stationary PC to see if all works ok.

After executing make I had a look at the messages, and noticed these lines:

File "link.ml", line 305, characters 1-306:
Warning P: this pattern-matching is not exhaustive.
Here is an example of a value that is not matched:
Pprz2

Build /home/helge/paparazzi3/var/include/messages.h
Warning: unsorted id: 192

Do these lines indicate something wrong?

Paparazzi seems to run ok.

Thanks,
Helge.