Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Several Issues about Purchasing Paparazzi Hardwar

From: Arun Sajeevan
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Several Issues about Purchasing Paparazzi Hardware
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 15:30:40 +0530

HI Chris,

We are a group of students from SNG College of Engineering based at
Cochin, India. We are in the beggining phase of our project and we are
intending to purchase a commercial paparazzi module.But before that we
would like to know the most essential matters to care about before
making the actual purchase and test flights.Our intention is to
partcipate in the SUAS competition 2011 and we need to complete
atleast two autonomous operation of our aircraft in 4 months time. We
have planned to use a Sig Rascal 110 airframe with an all electric
propulsion. Please give us your views about the same.

Yours Sincerely,

Arun Sajeevan
Team Head
Project G.U.R.U