Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Ubuntu 10.04 LTS compile Error

From: Zico Kolter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Ubuntu 10.04 LTS compile Error
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 14:20:54 -0700

Hi Stephen,
I had this problem as well on upgrading to 10.04, though I'm compiling on an 64-bit machine, so had to grab some of the packages manually. As far as I can tell, this happens because ivy-ocaml is compiled against on older version of ocaml than the one provided by 10.04, and the libraries are not binary compatible. My fix was to first remove the ivy-ocaml package, then download the source for the ivy-ocaml package directly from Allen Ibara's site:
https://launchpad.net/~uce-launchpad/+archive/ppa/+packages
(the older version at http://paparazzi.enac.fr/debian/dists/etch/main/binary-i386/ didn't work for me), and manually install just this package.

Good luck!
Zico