[Paparazzi-devel] Sim Map Error

From: Jeffrey Lastuka
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Sim Map Error
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 10:59:10 -0600

Hey Guys,

I just joined the community, this is my first post. I have been working with other autopilot systems and am now taking the plunge into paparazzi.

I have the software all set up and the simulation works with the basic.xml flight plan. However, when I change the lat0 and long0 in the basic.xml file to my location (53.334972 113.64035), run the simulation and try to load the google map tiles I get the following error: “Corrupted file: Image file’/home……… contains no data”

Any ideas how to fix this? The google map tiles work fine for the basic.xml file in Muret France!

Thanks a lot,

Jeff