[Paparazzi-devel] VirtualBox Image and a person from Loughborough

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] VirtualBox Image and a person from Loughborough
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 17:14:39 +0000

Hi all,

Someone from Loughborough, UK downloaded the complete VirtualBox image from me a few days ago (I just realised Chris is in Australia now, thought it was him!). I was wondering if that someone could confirm whether it actually works? I'm aware that I'm currently seeding to three different people, which will make five copies in various people's hands, and I still haven't had any confirmation it actually works for anyone other than me.

Cheers!
--G