Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user

From: Nathan Aherne
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 19:28:46 +1000

Hi Cedric,

I thought this may have been the case, thanks for clarifying the Paparazzi Dev
stance.

Does someone have a document that outlines all the user callable routines in
the XML configuration files and what they do because I am really stuck on this.

Kindest regards,

Nathan Aherne
Reddog Technology
Web: www.reddog.com.au