[Paparazzi-devel] VirtualBox Image Available

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] VirtualBox Image Available
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:06:43 +0000

Hi all,

As part of my dissertation, I've produced a UAVLive vdi (virtual disc image) for use with virtualbox packed with the latest and greatest UAV software, as well as a DVD iso image. I know there is already a Paparazzi live cd, but this one also includes a development environment for the ArduPilot project. It includes a current snapshot of the SVN repo and a point and click updater for said source code, as well as a bunch of generally useful UAV development gubbins. Was just wondering if it would be of use to anyone? The vdi has the advantage of being a fully installed system, which persists files between reboots.

Cheers,
--G