Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Continue Survey

From: Nathan Aherne
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Continue Survey
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:13:30 +1000

Hi Austin,

Thank you so much for this! This works. I will add it to the wiki.

Kindest regards,

Nathan Aherne
Reddog Technology
Mob: 0402 555 080

On 24/04/2010, at 3:32 AM, Austin Jensen wrote:

Nathan,

It might start on the flight line it was previously executing if you don't go through the initialization function the second time you enter the polysurvey routine. So you would need two separate blocks, one to start and initialize the polysurvey and another to execute the routine. Then you can enter each separately. Let me know how it goes and send me your flight plan if you want.

Austin

Austin Jensen, Research Engineer
Utah Water Research Laboratory (UWRL)
Utah State University, 8200 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT, 84322-8200, USA
W: http://aggieair.usu.edu
E: address@hidden
T: (435)797-3315