Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Unusual issue with Polygon Survey - Bug or Featur

From: Austin Jensen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Unusual issue with Polygon Survey - Bug or Feature?
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:45:20 -0600

Nathan,

This solution is a bit strange.. it was probably something else you did. You should be able to use the hidden waypoints in the survey routine. Send me your flight plan if you want and I can help.

Austin

Austin Jensen, Research Engineer
Utah Water Research Laboratory (UWRL)
Utah State University, 8200 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT, 84322-8200, USA
W: http://aggieair.usu.edu
E: address@hidden
T: (435)797-3315