Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Automatic Takeoff and landing

From: Nathan Aherne
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Automatic Takeoff and landing
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 21:57:33 +1000

Hi Pascal,

In simulation yes!

Awesome thank you very much!

Can you explain to me how this works? I know I can move it but why? What does
the boot option do? Am I able to specify a takeoff point somewhere else, say
the flight plan etc? The reason I ask is everything else is extremely
configurable, its unusual that I cannot set the start point of the aircraft.

Kindest regards,

Nathan Aherne
Reddog Technology
Web: www.reddog.com.au