Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Unusual issue with Polygon Survey - Bug or Featur

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Unusual issue with Polygon Survey - Bug or Feature?
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 00:23:39 +1000

Hi,

got both emails, the first one wasn't blocked.  I think from your
description that I understand the symptom, but I don't know cause
because I haven't seen it before.

Are you sure your polygon is convex? if the waypoints are hidden,
maybe they are  not where you think they are... That's just a guess,
please attach the offending flight plan.

Chris Gough