[Paparazzi-devel] Something unusual going on with Polygon Survey

From: Nathan Aherne
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Something unusual going on with Polygon Survey
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 08:20:15 -0500 (CDT)

Hi All,

I setup a polygon survey and its working, but there is a problem in that it does not survey the whole polygon. It seems like its drawing the vector but the vector isn't long enough. I have 5 waypoints in the polygon, S1 to S5, you can see them (they are replicated by SA1-SA5 with the same co-ordinates) on the below screenshot. Polygon code is:

    <block name="Poly Survey">
      <call fun="InitializePolygonSurvey(WP_S1, 5, 100, 0)"/>
      <call fun="PolygonSurvey()"/>
    </block>

I have attached a couple of screenshots, one showing how the polygon is not being surveyed. The other is an error message I am getting when building the flight for simulation.

Kindest regards,

Nathan Aherne
Reddog Technology
Web: www.reddog.com.au