Re: [Paparazzi-devel] VLC in lieu of Mplayer

From: Jeremy Reinertsen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] VLC in lieu of Mplayer
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:03:03 +1000

Thanks again Pascal, the VLC plugin works great!

I noticed that clicking the plugin window will not exchange the map and video windows like it does with the -mplayer option. Although double clicking the video window will open the video in full screen.

Also, can the -plugin style video window be displayed as a papget?

Cheers
Jeremy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pascal Brisset" <address@hidden>