Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi & X-Plane

From: lex
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi & X-Plane
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:52:58 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Todd,

about a year ago I connected X-Plane to Matlab/Simulink. Back then I also
used the plugin approach (since the UDP stuff changes quite often, as you
also said). I started working with VS Express too. After a while I
switched to real VS. Though I think it was also working with VS Express.

So my problem is that I don't know where to start getting data in and out
of Paparazzi. What exactly is the ivy-c example?
I don't really know what makefiles, source code, etc. I have to change.

Werner