Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight Plan - AGL vs alt="ground_alt+x"

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight Plan - AGL vs alt="ground_alt+x"
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 13:27:46 +0200

Hello,

When you set a waypoint in the flight plan, you can use "height" attribute instead of "alt". It will set the altitude to ground_alt+height. You can also do the same in any block where "alt" attribute is available.

Gautier

Jeremy Reinertsen a écrit :
Hi Folks,
I am familliar with assigning waypoint altitude via the format: alt="ground_alt+100" Is it possible to assign waypoint altitude to actual AGL value when using SRTM data? i.e. I want the UAV to circle at an attitude which 100m AGL at the circle waypoint as opposed to 100m above the arbitary ground alt value (presumably ground altitude at the Home waypoint). Cheers Jeremy