[Paparazzi-devel] Error in Booz Compilation

From: akochevar
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Error in Booz Compilation
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:28:38 -0700

All,
There was a new version of booz2_supervision.c uploaded yesterday by aibara.  There is a required variable that must be set in your airframe file in order for this code to now compile.

SUPERVISION_STARTUP_DELAY

This variable must be set in your airframe.  Until the code is patched with a #ifndef I suggest you set this variable to 0 in your airframe.xml file.  This should set the code back to default.  When I get home I will update this code, unless someone gets to it before me.

AJ