[Paparazzi-devel] Fixed-wing simulation with JSBSim

From: Andreas Gaeb
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Fixed-wing simulation with JSBSim
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:24:22 +0100

Hello everybody,

I'd like to use JSBSim as simulation kernel for the classical Paparazzi
code for fixed wing aircraft. Can anybody tell me how much work I should
expect for that goal? Does C or ocaml code need to be reworked, or can
it be achieved by tuning configuration and makefiles only? What are the
relevant files that have to be adapted?

Thanks in advance,
        Andreas