Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Encryption of PPM frame

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Encryption of PPM frame
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 01:08:53 +0100

Hi Achim,

sorry for the late response...
That is a pretty nice idea. But IMHO for most cases it doesn't really
make sense. RC is mainly used because it is convienient, people
already have a transmitter lying around. If you need to start
modifying it, I think it would be simpler to just make the switch and
use something more capable like zigbee right away.
It would be nice to have sometimes (I also had some problem with
spurious fake rc frames) but not worth the effort in my opinion. (I
would not be able to use my RC for my normal planes anymore).

Cheers, Felix