Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz datalink

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz datalink
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:34:35 +0100

Hi Mohammed,

if you have the standard booz hardware you only have to define
ap.CFLAGS += -DMODEM_BAUD=B57600
(with the appropriate baud rate you are using for your modem) in the
makefile section of your airframe file.
The definition of the downlink transport, uart, etc. is defined in
conf/autopilot/booz2_autopilot.makefile. But there should be no reason
to change any of that.

Cheers, Felix