Re: [Paparazzi-devel] control logic (Balazs GATI)

From: Balazs GATI
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] control logic (Balazs GATI)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:06:12 +0100

Dear Paul and Zouhair,

thank you very much for your effort to provide me infos!

Best regards,
Balazs

Paul Cox írta:
I agree, it is overwhelming and it's something that I want to help document.
I don't have much to offer at this point but Gautier did share a block
diagram with me that might be useful to you. I'll scan it and place it on
the wiki.

Paul

Message: 1