Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installing Paparazzi

From: Dan Miladinovich
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installing Paparazzi
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 20:07:26 -0600

Gareth,

I was trying to download paparazzi-dev package and the savannah link does not work.

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Installation#Installation_from_the_Command_Line

 Where can i download paparazzi from?

Thanks,

Dan

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Gareth Roberts <address@hidden> wrote:
Download VirtualBox from here:
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
Download Ubuntu from here:
http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download
Make sure you choose "Alternative Download Options" and select 8.04 LTS
(there are a few issues with 9.10 at the moment).
Install Ubuntu into VirtualBox
http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu/virtualbox
Then follow these instructions to install the latest SVN version of
Paparazzi into Ubuntu.
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Installation
Make sure you get the paparazzi-dev package, and not the binaries (they
may be out of date).  Then follow the section "Install the Source Code".
That's the method I recommend to the braver of our 3rd years who are
using paparazzi and it usually works well.
Welcome to Paparazzi!
--G