Re: [Paparazzi-devel] TWOG/TINY v2 IMU

From: Vassilis V.
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] TWOG/TINY v2 IMU
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 21:53:08 -0500

It should not be too difficult to use a CHR-6d IMU with a Tiny. I already implemented the DCM algorithm on it and it is fairly good for a quad-rotor (with proper vibration mitigation), so it should work for a fixed wing. The new version will have an SPI port and a mag so it should be trivial to replace the roll and pitch angles with the ones from the IMU. It is on my project list to try out as soon as flying season starts again. For more information on what I have done with it for my quad see:

http://vrhome.net/vassilis

Vassilis