[Paparazzi-devel] Re: PPZUav

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: PPZUav
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:15:25 +1300

Dear Gareth

I believe David Conger, the proprietor of PPZUAV, addressed the problem here:  http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=851820&page=157

"ppzuav.com and www.ppzuav.com

Just an FYI as it maybe confusing. ppzuav.com os the domain. www.ppzuav.com is the website. To get to www.ppzuav.com from just entering ppzuav.com a redirect is used to guide you there. The best way to get to the website is: https://www.ppzuav.com/osc

That's the direct way to the secure site. While the site is moving to a better hosting service you may find you get browser errors. Just email address@hidden and let us know so we can correct it.

Currently I think Google is caching old pages and links causing some of the issues. It will take some time for that to work itself out of the system.

-David"

Regards

Stephen

Gareth Roberts wrote, Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:52:15 +0000

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the place to discuss this, but I've noticed the
PPZUav site seems to have disappeared and now that Chebuzz is otherwise
engaged (stay safe if you are reading this!), I'm wondering if there are
any suppliers left that sell dedicated kits!
I know I could get some made up, but I'd really rather not.  Hopefully,
PPZUAv is just a lapsed domain name...

Cheers!
--G