[Paparazzi-devel] Tiny and the other Hardware

From: BanaFru - Handeloh
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny and the other Hardware
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:44:15 +0100

Hello together,

after receiving the second set of XBees I am really sad about it that I couldn’t get any resonance of the hardware.

In the software terminals by clicking the monitors and various trackers I couldn’t see anything.

The simulation modus is working fine and the compiler told nothing about a mistake or error but by choosing the standard models I didn’t get the monitor with the map and the small launch-dialog.

So I think I won’t go ahead with it.

Regards

Udo Kolm