Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installing Paparazzi

From: Adrian Lauf
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installing Paparazzi
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:39:16 -0600

Daniel, what did you use to burn the image? And how large is the disc image? Worst-case, download the PaparazziX_Mas2008.iso. It works perfectly. Chances are though, you either didn't burn the image correctly (if in Windows, get ImgBurn, works wonders, and is free (www.imgburn.com)) or your download wasn't complete.