Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi and amd64?

From: Gareth R
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi and amd64?
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 23:47:40 +0000

Welcome!

I have it working on arm, it isn't too easy but doable, mostly need to change the ocaml compiler in the makefiles. You also need to compile all the prerequesits. But yes, doable! If you just want a play, might be better starting with a 32bit chroot or running the paparazzi live cd in a virtual machine.

Good luck!

--G