[Paparazzi-devel] Heads up - update: PPZUAV site errors

From: David Conger
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Heads up - update: PPZUAV site errors
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 12:01:08 -0800

Happy New year has not been happy for www.ppzuav.com Website.

The site had two changes:
1. The site was moved to a new hosting provider (eNom.com)
2. New SSL (256bit) Certificate installed (Jan 10)

Everything should have gotten better...they did not.

For issues related to #1(mostly slow or no images) it seems the DB Server is
quite busy and shared. Support (eNom) is working on it.
For issues related to #2 it seems you must clear the browser cached cert to get
the new one. Safari allows "resetting" which cleared it up for me.

Some of you have emailed me and I thought I'd send out a heads-up. If things do
not get better it will be moved back as it was running quite well before. Thank
you for your patience and understanding. Nothing has happened to PPZUAV just
some hosted issues being worked on.

Best regards,
David Conger