Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz - PPS?

From: Onefastdaddy
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz - PPS?
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:56:59 -0800

Hello,

I can help answer this.

1) Bootloader is the same and programmed the same. Same connector as GPS (8-pin). Hold P0.14 low, my cable just connects it to GRND, 4 wire Grnd, Tx, Rx, P0.14. See schematic for correct pins.
2) Shouldn't be. I often use VirtualBox. My setup station is VirtualBox (Ubuntu 9.10) running on an Apple Mac Mini. Just remember to enable the USB devices and you'll need to select it once connected so it's accessible to the VM.

Regards,
David Conger

On Wednesday, December 30, 2009, at 12:41PM, "Jayson MacKiddie" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Poine,

So far we have mounted:
-MCU and all components supporting it
-3.3V regulator and associated components
-USB connector and associated components

To be mounted for LED test program (as we understand)
-Bootloader molex connector
-Remaining LEDs associated 1K resistors

1) Shall we follow the same instructions given for Tiny bootloader flashing? That was our expectation considering the hardware is the same with regards to the bootloader connections.
2) Also We have Ubuntu running on a virtual machine. Could this pose any problems?

We would like to have the bootloader flashed very shortly. I am preparing for both bootloader flashing and LED test program upload and execution.
We would like to test the LED hello world program before populating the other components so that we can verify functionality of the the MCU first.

Regards,
Jayson