[Paparazzi-devel] Installing Paparazzi

From: Dan Miladinovich
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Installing Paparazzi
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 15:21:39 -0600

Hello,

Im a student from the Illinois Institute of Technology.  We've put together a team of students that are interested in building a UAV using the Paparazzi system.  This is obviously our first time trying to get started and we're looking for some help. Ive downloaded and burnt this image file: paparazzix_3.2_RC1.iso to a disc and i tried booting from the CD and i get a Boot failure.  I currently do not have any systems running Debian and I had the idea that this .iso would have a version on it that can be used.  Please help steer me in the right direction so i can install Paparazzi and start familiarizing myself with the program.

Thank you,

Daniel S Miladinovich