Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with serial conector (cont)

From: Aka
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with serial conector (cont)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 13:36:08 +0100

Hello,

the problems consideing the FTDI drivers all are only relevant for the new
release 9.10 (Karmic).
With the 8.04 the drivers work without modification.

After an installation following the Wiki
(http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Installation) everything should work.
One thing that can cause problems is the language setting of Ubuntu.
When not installing an english vesion (I used german), the software only works
correct when typing 'LANG=C' before launching in a command window.

Merry Christmas!

Marc

-------- Original-Nachricht --------