[Paparazzi-devel] Problem with serial conector (cont)

From: Jesus Martin Sanchez
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with serial conector (cont)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 13:00:54 +0100

Hello:
  I´m trying to update my ftdi drivers in Ubuntu 8.04, but I´m very stupid with Ubuntu and I don´t know how what this page says (I´ve tried but don´t work :(  http://harleyhacking.blogspot.com/2009/12/broken-ftdi-driver-in-ubuntu-karmic.html  Anybody know a step by step guide to update the FTDI drivers?

  Mr. Poine, whe you say that I´ve to put in the line 49 of cserial.c, are you reffenrign that I´ve to put in the bottom of the page?
  Mr. Gareth Roberts, whats it´s that GPSD that you are reffering? It´s the GPS of the computer or something like that?

  Thanks to every body, and Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!
  Jesús