Re: [Paparazzi-devel] messages downlink rate

From: balazs
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] messages downlink rate
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 00:47:17 +0100 (CET)

Dear Developer!

I am newbie in the paparazzi community and I would need some support to
identify the source of my telemetry related problem.

I've got my Twog with GPS (Sarantel) and the accessories from Buzz. I've
upload the a/p code in the Twog, I've connected the FTDI cable to my
laptop, but the GCS can't pick the data coming via the cable, and the
.data logfile is empty (but gtkTerm shows the dataflow on ttyUSB0!) I
would like to assess the dataflow if it has any sense. This would help me
to determine the direction of the next step in debuging.

My question is the following: is there any tool to test the telemetry
dataflow as independent of paparazzi as possible? (under Win or Ubuntu,
maybe MATLAB)

Thank you in advance!

Merry Chritmas,
  Balazs