[Paparazzi-devel] KML Data

From: Elden Crom
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] KML Data
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:46:41 -0700

Questions:
a) Where does the log plotter put the KML file that it generates? (does it
work?, I can't seem to find the file.)
b) If it works could somebody send me one of their logs?  (I want to know what
it displays.)
c) I started writing this perl script before I realized that the logger already
does something with KML.....
      Attached is my script (still a work in progress) and a sample of its
output.
      after untaring it you can rerun it with
     'perl /shared/e/pap_ubun/utm_geo_convertion.pl  09_12_10__07_03_14.data
-scale_plane=8.0 -min_move=5'
c1) Eventually, I'm going to make a server out of it, for use in real time as
well as post processing.
    where should it go in the source tree (or is perl banned? :-)
d) What value in the data file is the carrot? (grep for $showCarrot, on the cmd
line -showCarrot=-10)
     I thought it was the "NAVIGATION" message but it shows me strange results,
     all the carrots are excatly on the previous a/c location...to good to be
true...
e) Is anybody good with coordinate frame translation in 3d space?
   I want to show the rudder and alerions, etc at their command positions.
   (a DH transform matrix? I think, maybe?,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denavit-Hartenberg_Parameters )
   see  sub DebuggingRotation show that my xforms are wrong in 'sub
convertCoordinateFrame'

I'll stop there... too much for one post....

OK the attachment didn't work...how about putting up at the wiki....

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/User:EldenC

<<winmail.dat>>