Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Porblem with serial conecttor (Gareth Roberts, ant

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Porblem with serial conecttor (Gareth Roberts, antoine drouin)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:45:43 +1300

Dear Antoine

Subsequent to what I previously said I have now got everything running in 9.10 .

I think my problem is when I forget (old age & stupidity) to attach the FTDI cable, I cannot just stop and
clear all processes and insert the cable and re-execute. The errors I have been invoking seem to happen
when I attempt this procedure, which seems not to be a problem in 9.04.

Thanks for all the help and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

Stephen

Antoine Drouin wrote on : Wed, 16 Dec 2009 06:18:06 +0100

just to make sure, you recompiled the ocaml library after adding the
flag to open ?