Re: [Paparazzi-devel] re:upload error

From: Bernard Davison
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] re:upload error
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:06:57 +1100

Try doing the following to check that you have the USB device connected before attempting to upload.
open a terminal window
type
sudo tail -f /var/log/messages &

Then plug in Tiny and power it up.
If it connects to the Vm then you'll see some messages come up which will tell you were it's connected to.
If not then you'll need to connect it via the VM software. i.e. in Parallels I need to select Devices --> USB --> <USB device name>

What VM software are you using?

Cheers,
Bernie.