[Paparazzi-devel] A Very Big Thank You

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] A Very Big Thank You
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 00:29:49 +1300

I wish to extend a heartfelt thank you to The Paparazzi founders for their unending efforts in attracting
totally untrained people like myself to a most fascinating pastime.

And, yes today at Lat: -41.149896 Long: 175.039140 my MPX Funjet flew autonomously for the first time.

This location is totally surrounded by hills and is plagued by high level wind turbulence, besides being
home to the Wellington Model Aeroplane Club (WMAC).

Back in January 2008 I joined this club to learn to fly with the sole intention of mastering The Paparazzi project.

It's been quite a long journey and without the additional help from David Conger, supplying the boards, and Paul Bealing,.another
local enthusiast, offering his electronic and soldering skills it would have been impossible.

Thanks again guys.

Now on to the Quadrotor, if I can get Mr. John Stowers, here in New Zealand, to spare a little of his precious time.

Regards

Stephen