[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Installing paparazzi on Karmic

From: Augustin Boisvert
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Installing paparazzi on Karmic
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 11:28:23 +0100

To be more precise, I made a checkout of the svn (yesterday), and I
get this message during paparazzi compilation :

cd /home/og/paparazzi3/sw/tools; make
OC gen_aircraft.ml
File "gen_aircraft.ml", line 1, characters 0-1:
Error: Error on dynamically loaded library:
/usr/lib/ocaml/dllivy-ocaml.so: /usr/lib/ocaml/dllivy-ocaml.so: wrong
ELF class: ELFCLASS32
make[1]: *** [gen_aircraft.out] Erreur 2

AB.