Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Final year project and uni of Adelaide

From: Todd Sandercock
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Final year project and uni of Adelaide
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 19:48:31 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah we were using the processing opencv library. Not my choice but the comp sci dude in the group only knows java so thats what we chose to use. Yes it is really slow! I learnt some java this year purely so that the comp sci dude could use my paparazzi integration code in his software.

My previous experience had been with object tracking using the C library: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQvFas0XFF8 that deffinitely had no issues with speed.

Todd