Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Update waypoints on flight

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Update waypoints on flight
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 00:13:21 +0200

Booz is for quadrotors only (well, for multicopter with at least 4
motors) and finished. I don't know about tinyv3, I think it will be
based on the extended version of the booz electronics (the
HB_autopilot done by the team in Bremen). It also has connections for
servos, a differential pressure sensor, JTAG and some other stuff.
You can control the quad through the datalink with a joystick, though
I haven't tried that so far.
The tinyv2 and the twog are done in Protel and the files can be
downloaded from the wiki:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Tiny_v2#Downloads
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Twog_v1#Downloads

Felix