[Paparazzi-devel] Update waypoints on flight

From: Jesus Martin Sanchez
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Update waypoints on flight
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:28:40 +0200

Hello to every body:
  First of all my name is Jesús I´m a student of aeronautical engenierin from Spain. I wan´t collaborate in all as I could and learn of all of you.
  I have some doubts about the paparazzi, if anyboy can help, I will regret you.
   - It´s possible to update the waypoints on air?
   - I read that the parapazzi with imu don´t run well with a gas engine due the vibrations... but if we use some good silentblocks??
   Thanks for all.
   Jesús