Re: [Paparazzi-devel] "UAV World 2009" in Frankfurt, Nov 4 & 5

From: Martin Mueller
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] "UAV World 2009" in Frankfurt, Nov 4 & 5
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:06:41 +0200

Hi Maik,

did you find a way to get a rebate? The 600 Euros scared me off this event so far.

Martin

Maik Höpfel wrote:
Hello everyone,

on an throttle-unrelated note: I plan to attend the UAV World 2009
(part of the AIRtec conference) in Frankfurt, as it is not too far
off. Will any other members of the Paparazzi community be there?

The link to the site:
http://www.airtec.aero/english/programme/index.html , here's the
conference programme
http://www.airtec.aero/documents/Dokumente/2009/090812_airtec_uavworld_conference2009_kl.pdf

We have some friends in Frankfurt, so we might be able to help you
with accommodation.

Regards,
Maik