Re: [Paparazzi-devel] A successful auto landing

From: Andrew S
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] A successful auto landing
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 14:26:46 +0400

Hello Chris!
Congratulations, this is your great step to success :)!
Did you use the standard "basic" flight plan, or custom (your own)? Did you
took into account the wind?
By the way, when I tryed to make the landing procedure with simulator, I found
out that simulator dont have wind info. Is it only my bag, or this should be?
Andrew