Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installation on FC8

From: Alain Désandré
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installation on FC8
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 13:48:16 +0200

Hi,

Many thanks for your prompt response. At least, i've installed an ubuntu distribution and the problem was solved.

By the way, using a gumstix+robostix platform, i've seen what your first version was also developed on this kind of platform, and taht you choose to move to a specific hardware platform after. Do you have any document or source code availble on the site for the (gumstix+robostix) platform under the conext of paparazzi.

Paparazzi is  really a great work, congratulations.

Regards.

Cordialement
Alain Désandré