Re: [Paparazzi-devel] arm7 C double precision math

From: miles
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] arm7 C double precision math
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 14:01:03 -0500

 The only other thing I can think of is the reversal of the 4 bytes. As floats are 32 bits on the platform I am assuming the memory access is also 32 bits. A double is normally 64 bits (not sure on the Arm7tdmi) but as the memory access is 32 bits (again I am making an assumption) it could be that you need to reverse the first 4 bytes with the last 4.

This did the trick!!  Thanks!!
--
miles