[Paparazzi-devel] FlightGear on windows

From: Todd Sandercock
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] FlightGear on windows
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 05:00:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all

Has anyone had any luck getting paparazzi to link to a computer running flightgear in windows??
I am running ubuntu in VirtualBox to avoid any network problems for the moment. I have used a program called PortPeeker to spy on the UDP packets and there is definitely data being sent from paparazzi to the windows side of things. I think the problem i am having is setting up FlightGear.

Any help would be great thanks
Todd

Get more done like never before with Yahoo!7 Mail. Learn more.