[Paparazzi-devel] Log viewer GUI for Matlab

From: Andreas Gaeb
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Log viewer GUI for Matlab
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 16:13:52 +0200

Hello everybody,

I've uploaded an updated version of Roman Krashanitsa's log viewer
Matlab GUI to http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki_images/Logviewer.zip
It features the new log2struct parser as well as a major code clean up
and some other improvements. A screenshot is available at
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Logs#Load_PprzLog_into_Matlab_Workspace.

Considering the recently discussed issue of forbidden characters in the
log file, I've resorted to removing them inside Matlab. It's a bit of an
overhead because a temp file has to be written, but it seems to work
quite robustly.

Let me know if you have any problems with it.

Regards,
        Andreas