Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Antenna tracking

From: Todd Sandercock
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Antenna tracking
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 02:43:40 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah i had a few problems with that RXTX library. it had a problem sending 0x00 for some unknown reason, well when i was using it anyway. Which is kinda painful.

yeah i had seen the C version but i was learning how to do implement IVY in java for one of my mates who has done a heap of work in java already

Todd