Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Protocol for the downlink

From: Haiyang Chao
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Protocol for the downlink
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 00:19:01 -0600

Hi.

You may want to check conf/messages.xml (the definition of all the telemetry messages/structures) and any data log file(e.g var/logs/date_time.data).

Haiyang
On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 11:58 PM, Cédric Marzer <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi all,

I am currently working on an OSD board that I want to hook up at my tinyV2 in parrallel with the modem.

The idea is to decode the downlink telemetry going through the serial port to the modem and print data on the video downlink.

I have been trying to understand the telemtry data but it isn't obvious even with the code. If I understand well the code and structure for each message is defined in the message.h file that is dynamicaly generated when compiling. What I didn't get so far is the exact structure of the telemetry data going through the serial line. Could someone help me with this ?

Thanks in advance

Cédric